At Access Systems, we also hold company events throughout the year including team outings, employee appreciation events, holiday banquets and incentive trips. These events are some of the most popular celebrations all year. Join our team and take part.
In addition to our great benefits package, we also offer ongoing training for all employees.
At Access Systems we want to make sure our people start off on the right foot – and continue on the path to success. Whether this is your first job in the office technology industry or you’re a tenured employee on the Access team, we offer ongoing training and certifications for employees at all levels and in every division.
- New hire sales training – Our two-week program was designed by some of our top sales personnel. It is facilitated by company leaders who have years of field experience and personal perspectives. We cover product training, specific sales processes, targeted prospecting and more. You will get hands-on experience handling our equipment during the training sessions.
- New hire IT training – This training program is meant to provide our already knowledgeable new IT hires with a greater understanding of Access Systems and how we conduct service and provide support. During this week of training, you will learn how to utilize and take calls from our customer portal to review information, use our remote monitoring and management software, and learn about the hardware we sell and support.
- Sales development training – To assist with the ongoing training of our sales professionals, once a month we host a day-long training session to refine and hone in on their sales skills. These sessions are led by company leaders and bring together sales representatives from all branches for training.
- Manufacturer certifications and training – To become better informed about the equipment we service and the products we carry, our service and IT professionals undergo rigorous training hosted by one of many of our manufacturers. These training sessions allow our people to learn as much about new equipment as possible, so we can pass on these benefits and knowledge to customers.
- Leadership development – Leadership development is critical to the success and growth of Access Systems. Our employee-focused culture is strengthened by promoting from within. In order to have employees fill middle manager and supervisor roles, we have three Leadership Development groups that allow for the development of our own into these roles. The groups are comprised of employees that are newer to management, those that may have interest in management, as well as tenured leaders within the company. These small monthly group workshops and are led by our CEO and president. The focus on leadership, with some of our leaders, allows for the practical application and discussion of relevant leadership aspects within Access. We discuss and learn about our current leadership and our hopes for future leadership.